Our Vision: More conscious, purposeful and connected citizens of the world.
Our Mission: To provide opportunities to reflect, reconnect and rediscover.
Our vision and mission are driven by the values in the image above.
Ubuntu is a Nguni Bantu word often translated as “I am because we are.” It is the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity.
In the spirit of ubuntu, we commit to:
- Support public (state-owned) facilities
- Partner with locally-owned tour operators, guesthouses and restaurants
- Use local suppliers
- Buy locally-made products and merchandise
- Engage in animal encounters at sanctuaries that support animal rehabilitation
- Minimise waste and conserve resources
- Explicitly recognise and celebrate the wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise that exist within our local communities
- Nurture young talent