Tailor-made journeys in South Africa to suit your interests and timeframes.
Option 2 Journeys to Remember are designed around a theme of your choice – an issue or a challenge that you want to better understand and work towards addressing.
This could include strategic planning, team building, conflict management, leadership development, personal vision quests, gap-year excursions, wellness retreats – or simply a ‘family and friends’ holiday with a twist.
We can accommodate individuals and groups of up to 20 people. Dates, timeframes and prices depend upon the nature of your request. Contact us for more information.
Some sample themes:
- Conscious Leadership: Remembering the leader within
- Arts, Crafts and Culture: Remembering the artist (musician, poet, story-teller, photographer, etc.) within
- Wildlife and Conservation: Remembering our connection to nature (and the animal within)!
- The Role of Women: Remembering the feminine power within
- Innovation/Entrepreneurship: Remembering the innovator/entrepreneur within
- Building Connection and Community: Remembering the ubuntu (humanity) within
- Food (African flavours and spices): Remembering the chef within
- Action Adventure: Remembering the adventurer within (bungee jumping, white-water rafting, canoeing, skydiving, abseiling, paragliding, horse-riding, canopy tours through the treetops of an indigenous African forest, etc.)
- Wellness: Remembering me (my heart, mind and body)!
- Family and Friends: Remembering us!