In all of our work, we encourage participatory learning and sustainable behaviour change. (As such, each engagement is a Journey to Remember!)
- Multi-stakeholder forums aimed at sharing learning and good practices
- Team building workshops aimed at strengthening relationships and optimising productivity
- Dialogues aimed at deepening understanding and managing conflict
- Organisational development processes including strategic planning, operational planning and change management processes
- Diversity and inclusion training for staff members at all levels of the organisation
- Training in leadership and management skills for senior, middle and junior-level managers
- Training in personal empowerment and psychosocial wellness with a focus on young people and women
- Capacity building training for other trainers and peer educators (training of trainers)
We provide coaching for individuals and teams.
Our role in the coaching relationship is to tap into the client’s existing wisdom and creativity.
Coaching clients can expect to:
- Increase their capacity for self-reflection, self-awareness and self-acknowledgement
- Awaken their personal strength and inner authority
- Move in the direction of their highest potential