In all of our work, we encourage participatory learning and sustainable behaviour change. (As such, each engagement is a Journey to Remember!)
- Multi-stakeholder forums aimed at sharing learning and good practices
- Team building workshops aimed at strengthening relationships and optimising productivity
- Dialogues aimed at deepening understanding and managing conflict
- Organisational development processes including strategic planning, operational planning (JTR Operational Planning Template) and change management processes
- Diversity and inclusion training for staff members at all levels of the organisation
- Leadership training for senior, middle and junior-level managers
- Personal leadership training for individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Personal empowerment training with a focus on women and young people
- Training of trainers (capacity building for other trainers and peer educators)
We provide coaching for individuals and teams (including senior management teams).
Our role in the coaching relationship is to tap into the client’s existing wisdom and creativity.
Coaching clients can expect to:
- Increase their capacity for self-reflection, self-awareness and self-acknowledgement
- Awaken their personal strength and inner authority
- Move in the direction of their highest potential